Schecter Damien elite 7 or Agile septor 727?

• Thread starter Venom Spitter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
personally, id go for the agile, as the damien looks cheesy and the pickups and neck heel are nasty, and the agile ive played are awesome

beneharris

Reaction score
personally, id go for the agile, as the damien looks cheesy and the pickups and neck heel are nasty, and the agile ive played are awesome
the pickups are fine. they are the 81/5-7 set.

everyone you ask on here is going to tell you agile. i personally like my damien, its a good guitar. he is right about the neck heel though. sometimes it gets in teh way, and the upper fret access is something to work around. once you get used to it, its totally playable though. they are both gonna be good guitars, best bet is to just go play them.

if your looking for an opinion, your gonna get agile almost every time :yesway:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stick to one thread regarding this topic please and thank you.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
the pickups are fine. they are the 81/5-7 set.

everyone you ask on here is going to tell you agile. i personally like my damien, its a good guitar. he is right about the neck heel though. sometimes it gets in teh way, and the upper fret access is something to work around. once you get used to it, its totally playable though. they are both gonna be good guitars, best bet is to just go play them.

if your looking for an opinion, your gonna get agile almost every time :yesway:
i thought they were emg hrtz, sorry for my ignorance

Ironberry

Reaction score
Lets not be a dick please and thank you

:ugh:

I love my Agile, and I like the way it feels more than Schecters, so my vote goes to Agile, although I don't own an Agile seven (Many say they're sevens are even better than their eights, but whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.