Schecter Endorsement

• Thread starter Varkatzas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
That's sweet man. Make sure you're over here in January not February. We're over in Europe for our last tour in February. So odds are you'll be in Cleveland when we're on another continent. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Varkatzas

Reaction score
That's sweet man. Make sure you're over here in January not February. We're over in Europe for our last tour in February. So odds are you'll be in Cleveland when we're on another continent. :lol:
Yeah we are most likely going to be there in feb :(

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
That's the only reason I wouldn't go after a schecter, I can't stand the necks, so even if they're free, I'd end up hating them. Now if they were free and I didn't have to play them exclusively, then that's a different story, but I'd hate to be stuck with something I didn't like.

You can always sand down the necks to be just like Ibanez necks, i have 2 ibanez 7' and 2 shecter 7's and like each of their necks for different reasons. Neither are more or less comfortable for me, they are just different.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Word to the wise:

Fucking of endorsement guys just means they tell other company reps about you, and a bad rep is a bad rep. Better to nurture a relationship rather than hop from one to another.

hence, the ibanez deal may look like it sucks, but when i got mine, i bought two stock guitars, sent them through LACS, got resprays, hardware swaps, and got them to put different pickups in and some slight modifications.

basically, play what you really want to play, not what's going to give you the most free shit as word gets round companies :)

In any case, congratulations on getting endorsed, it is fun when it happens :)

Joker962

Wooooooooooooo!
Reaction score
Thanks man. We recorded our new full length at Lambesis studios and it comes out this February, and its quite a bit different. Still will be considered deathcore, but I think it is a lot more mature. The stuff on the myspace was written when we were all 17, haha.
holy shit you're in cg.

awesome...looking forward to the new album dude.

I really hate most of the deathcore genre, but you guys mix it up a little and I like it.

ALSO!

If I could get an endorsement from schecter i'd be so happy...too bad i'm not even in a band! (They don't work out for me...everyone's power hungry and want to be the "leader" of the band...)

I love my agile, but I'm thinking of getting a schecter