Seattle Area - Vocalist available

x GU1LT x

Reaction score
Vocalist with extensive professional recording/touring/music business experience available for new project or established band. Open to ideas focused around modern music. Genre interests include, but are not limited to: Modern Rock, EDM, Prog, anything current metal/djent/tech, most things that include the word "core." Original music only please.

I have a vocal range from Baritone to male Alto, though most comfortable as a Tenor. Capable screamer. Driven, professional, reliable, dedicated, knowledgeable. Have transportation, practice space, professional gear, and a functional home recording studio. I am over 21, drug-free, and a non-smoker.

Strong musicianship preferred, all levels of experience welcome. Egomaniacs need not apply. Just send a message if you are motivated to make music for a living.

(guitarists, if you have prog-metal chops, a la Periphery, Vildhjarta etc, I may have an existing project for you)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Good luck finding some folks man, seems there more than a few of us in the general area.