Seattle WA metal/hard rock show

• Thread starter Baelzebeard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Baelzebeard

Grinder of strings
Reaction score
Hi everybody, my band Stricken gets to play our first live show in over a year and a half. I'm excited and nervous, but really ready to get back out there. We wrote new material during our downtime, and will debut one of our new songs.

Anyways, details:

8-21-21, doors at 7:30, we play first at 8:00

https://wl.seetickets.us/event/Reverend-Bear/440021?afflky=ElCorazon

The other bands are distinctly different than us. We are a doom/black metal band, and the others are hard rock, power metal, and stoner rock,(all local) so it's a kind of weird bill, but we'll rock our hardest nonetheless.

Here's a cool video we got from an artist who did some work for us. If you like, come down and support local rock/metal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
are you guys native to Seattle or was this a tour stop? Im about an hour south of Seattle

Baelzebeard

Grinder of strings
Reaction score
We're based out of the Seattle area.

We won't really be touring as we're all married/fully time job kinda guys. But we love playing out as much as time allows.

I'll keep posting when we have a show in case anybody wants to come out. Always game to chat gear too.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
We're based out of the Seattle area.

We won't really be touring as we're all married/fully time job kinda guys. But we love playing out as much as time allows.

I'll keep posting when we have a show in case anybody wants to come out. Always game to chat gear too.

i know exactly what you mean, my job sends me to a diff state nearly each week so its tough. ill keep my eyes open in case you guys have something pop up :)

Baelzebeard

Grinder of strings
Reaction score
Hi again,
We're playing a show at Substation in Seattle/Fremont on Nov.26 7pm if you want some post Turkey day entertainment.