Second Guitarist for Northern KY

• Thread starter NegaTiveXero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess this is sort of an update from my last thread from forever ago.

I've since gotten a drummer and bassist. But, I've lost my other guitarist, well, he lost us, I kicked him out. So, we're looking for a seconds guitarist, someone who can do lead, cause frankly, I like rhythm more.

I'm lackiong a singer as well at this moment, but I'm tossing a few around, that said, I'm still open to other singers. I require you to actually be able to sing, growling and shit like that is optional, it doesn't matter. But, you shouldn't be afraid to scream if need be.

Oh yeah, our style of music is hard to describe, for me anyway, so you can go to http://www.myspace.com/scarangella. Check out Broken Youth, it's more like what we're about. Feel free to check out the other three as well. We're pretty diverse, I'd say.

BTW, those songs were recorded before I had a drummer, so they're with a drum machine, the drums are much better and different now.

You can contact me through the band's myspace, or you can e-mail me at xerominus@gmail.com. You can even PM me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts