Sexy necks/heels from behind

• Thread starter Shoeless_jose
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Floppystrings

banned
Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Really dig that take on the Stephen's Extended Cutaway. Allows you to get right up in there. I'd put the bolt on variations as a runner-up.

db_IMG_13551.jpg
That looks like a chastity belt for the body. Pretty cool design.

takotakumi

Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone put Aristides?
Will snap some pics today of my 070 to make up for it ;) 8D

Thanatopsis

Reaction score
My Jackson SLSMG. When I got a Les Paul last month after not owning one in 10 years, my muscle memory forgot how big the heel was after playing this thing.

Attachments

• SLSMG heel.jpg
    SLSMG heel.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 24

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
Looks like a more extreme take on the Ibanez RGT carve. I like how it sweeps around to form the bevels on the horns. Beautiful!

Ibanez-rgt320z-prestige-2008-cherry-cons-full-rear.jpg
Almost, BUT...the neck in Skerv is as thin as possible right to the beginning of the body. It is easily noticable on the Ibby’s photo that the neck is quite thick and the body joint.
In fact the neck shape is my full custom shop idea: asymetrical D+C with D on the bass side. Like in EBMM Axis, but with Ibby sporty feel. About 19 mm at the nut and 20ish mm at twelve fret. It keeps that thickness or should i say thinness to the neck-body joint. That extreme carve is soooo comfy. And cool looking. And i thought my Soloist SLX is the most comfortable out there.

cip 123

Reaction score
Kiesel AM7 - it might not look like it but it's one of the most comfortable neck heels I've had on a bolt-on.
kiesel_am7-02.jpg

Considering the title is "Sexy" neck joints Kiesel bolts can get to f*ck.

I don't really care if they are comfy they look hideous, but apparently thats the best Master Builder Jeff can design.

The Shoggie on the other hand, gimme that all day