Sherman Guitars 10 in progress (Lots of pics!!! 56k = bathroom break time!)

• Thread starter XEN
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I would like to know about the status of it too but it appears the OP hasn't been on the forum in a year or so. Any final pics of it Mike?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have none.

Oh that's too bad. Did the guy end up digging it? Assuming it's done of course. A 10 string makes my hands ache in pain just thinking about it, much respect to those who can shred on these ;)

WhiteShadow

Banned
Reaction score
I have to admit. I've never in my entire life had such extreme GAS, then i've had for a Custom Sherman. Mike, dude, your a fucking master of your art.

I'm currently getting ready to sell off a bunch of my guitars, to fund a custom Sherman build.

Nothing but respect Mr. Sherman!

msherman

Banned
Reaction score
I have to admit. I've never in my entire life had such extreme GAS, then i've had for a Custom Sherman. Mike, dude, your a fucking master of your art.

I'm currently getting ready to sell off a bunch of my guitars, to fund a custom Sherman build.

Nothing but respect Mr. Sherman!

Thanks for the kind words!
No pics of the 10, but being this one will be complete this week...
AM-3-1.jpg

AM-2-1.jpg

theshred201

Reaction score
:eek:
I wish I could try one of your guitars. I have to say that imo, they are probably the most consistently AMAZING looking guitars of any company/luthier I've seen.

Are the pickups EMG 81-8/85-8? I don't remember my EMG color coding that well.
Also, knobs....2xvol, 2xTone I assume. What's the 5th knob?

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
:eek:
I wish I could try one of your guitars. I have to say that imo, they are probably the most consistently AMAZING looking guitars of any company/luthier I've seen.

Are the pickups EMG 81-8/85-8? I don't remember my EMG color coding that well.
Also, knobs....2xvol, 2xTone I assume. What's the 5th knob?

they're bass pickups most likely.