Show me your Body Piercings and tattoos

• Thread starter BRUTALIZER GUITARS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely, I was very careful choosing the right runes and trying to avoid the notorious SS runes. I'm really not too happy about how Nazism has used Norse symbolism as its own.:wallbash: I'm not a Nazi sympathizer nor do I ever intend to be, I'm just interested in Norse Mythology quite a bit.

Don't get me wrong bro, I wasn't accusing you of anything. In fact, that Hammer is pretty badass. I like the detail work on it. :metal:

I was just kinda putting it out there.

dmguitarist99

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I love the way it turned out, but I feel it's missing something....plus I'm addicted now:lol:. But I've seen people that get them just for the sake of getting them as well, I want all of mine to have a lot of personal meaning. That being said, I was thinking about getting the lyrics to Bathory' "Nordland" song going along with it, to form somewhat of a half sleeve...opinions?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I love the way it turned out, but I feel it's missing something....plus I'm addicted now:lol:. But I've seen people that get them just for the sake of getting them as well, I want all of mine to have a lot of personal meaning. That being said, I was thinking about getting the lyrics to Bathory' "Nordland" song going along with it, to form somewhat of a half sleeve...opinions?

I thought about lyrics to "The Trooper" from Iron Maiden, but instead I got the musical notation instead, as you can see in my pics. It just seemed more "official" you know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
I'm stoked on seeing someone on this board with their tongue split. I'm getting mine done sooner or later. I've actually been stretching my tongue piercing to use as a base. Right now it's at 10 mm and I have a piece of jewelry that's just over half an inch.

At present, here are my modifications:
Both ears are at 1 1/16" (27 mm, roughly).
Double cartilage piercing, both at 6 gauge.
The tongue at 10 mm.
A scrotal piercing at 5/8", and a scrotal piercing at 00 gauge.
Three transverse shaft piercings at 10 gauge. For those of you unaware of what this means, I have three barbells along the dorsum of my shaft.
An upside down cross handpoked on the side of my wrist.
"HOME" tattooed in UV ink across my right knuckles.
An old dragon on my right calf that was done years ago.
A huge lighthouse on a staaaarmy night. Purple skies, green water, lightning, and a green eye for the light. This takes up my entire upper arm (aside from the under part).

I have numerous ideas as far as tattos and piercings go. I'm going to take out my cartilage piercings and get flats punched into my upper cartilage. I may go for a conch punch as well. I intend on getting an oriental sleeve for my right arm. I am getting script along my collar bone this summer, as well as some hand poked tattoos soon.

I've got a bunch more ideas, but I'll leave it as is for now!

Expect SOME pictures later.

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the forearm of my left sleeve, the only picture i have...
Also have a couple ones on my chest and belly may have some pics later..

12854_207847716943_656111943_4021370_3637691_n.jpg

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
I had a labret/lip but I took it out cause it pissed me off. I'm a lameass, I know :p so far I have the Quake logo on my back (grew up on videogames, kind of that 'escape to another world' shit) and plan to get quite a few pertaining to music, antifascism etc

HaMMerHeD

Reaction score
Here's my first one (~3 years ago):

first_tat.jpg

Pardon the back-bacon (working on it).

And here's the 2nd:

leg_tattoo.jpg

And here's my next one:

invictus.png

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
One and only tattoo so far... 3, three hour sessions... ouch!

It was supposed to have blue and white highlights, but my artist got really sick of the business...

Based on two different images: a curved dragon ala David Mack's KABUKI and Kent Williams' THE FOUNTAIN.

I'd like more extending down the arms somehow separate, somehow connected but not just extending the tree...

Enjoy! (this was soon after the last session, so the ink on the top is a bit darker than the rest...)

Tat.jpg

Last edited:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crazy seeing those old pics of my arm and chest. I should really put up some completion/near completion pics.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
i have an appointment on march 1st to start laser removal on some of my work...gonna be a new experience, thats for sure.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the only thing that really has the majority of my stuff in one picture. Keep in mind I was goofing off posing like this in the picture haha.

263700_245404582136619_100000012372282_1051789_5998538_n.jpg

Favorite piece on my entire body... The King!
377537_104318413014614_100003093682028_39922_2141194753_n.jpg