Show Me Your YouTube Channel! Let's Scratch Each Others Backs

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Not really. Every once in a while I'll post a thread here where I think people might be interested in it when I publish something, but that's about it. I just try to make no-fluff comparison videos of things that people will find useful, and I've done a bunch of videos over the years that seem to hit that mark.

Kirill5412

K.I.R.
Reaction score

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
Hey everybody, what's up?
I finally had the chance to make a quick comparison test between a Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8B and a stock Jackson bridge pickup, using my Dinky JS22-7.
To me the Invader wins all over the place, though the stock Jackson high output pickup is still very good sounding, but a bit darker on open chords I guess.
What do you think?

I'm neither sponsored nor endorsed by Jackson or Seymour Duncan, I'm just a metalhead who likes making gear tests.

Gmork

Reaction score
Looks like ive got some to catch up on!
Heres my 2 latest.
Day 2 of my new cello! More of a hey look i got a cello!! Than a proper demo or song etc. (links below)

And my latest preamp shootout with the diezel vh4, tightmetal pro, revv g4 & s&k vhd.

Cello beginner

preamp shootout

Sumsar

Reaction score
I really liked the preamp shootout @Gmork however I think you still have some render issue or something because the last 50 secs of the video is just black with no sound. I saw you uploaded another video first which also had the problem, but for longer?

Anyway great mix on that one, really a nice improvement. Your video also looks great, only thing is to remove the cables hanging over the amp as well as the stuff on top of the Bogner to have your video look more pro :)

I for one also have a new video out:

Oh and to new guys joining the thread: It is great that you post your stuff and all, but please try to also be part of the conversation, so as to have this be a thread people want to read and not just a graveyard for youtube video post :lol:

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Have you ever tried the brand new Diezel VH4 amp sim by Brainworx Audio?

I made a quick review of this plugin, I think it's got some unique tones and it's perfect for thrash and death riffs.

What do you think?

https://youtu.be/0R3Ilwq62CU

I'm neither sponsored, nor endorsed by these brands, I'm justa metalhead who likes making gear reviews.

vertibration

Reaction score
Brainworx misses the mark on their amp sims for modern guitarists. Built in OD's are a must with their emulations, and to be honest, most would prefer a built in IR loader.

nateispro

Reaction score

Just finished this up. My first 8 string song! With kemper profiles by live ready sound. This thing is such a joy to play! I've been on an Acacia Strain kick lately, decided to make this one slower!

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
My channel isn't really much of a channel but I've got this video im pretty proud of, and I'd definitely like to do some pedal design/explain/build/demo videos in the future.

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
Great thread idea @Gmork ! It will be my pleasure to regularly help you guys out and leave your videos playing in the background, leave comments and likes. I'll do that as soon as I have a few seconds to breathe. I have a few Youtube posts and they suck, so I won't post any of them here (until I put out something of better quality).

Maybe we could start a thread on this forum where everyone posts their social media info in the form *social media platform*, *username*. For example, "Instagram, instagram username, youtube, youtube username, etc.. I think many people of different interest groups already do that to help each other our on various social media platforms. Anyhow, food for thought...

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Looks like ive got some to catch up on!
Heres my 2 latest.
Day 2 of my new cello! More of a hey look i got a cello!! Than a proper demo or song etc. (links below)

And my latest preamp shootout with the diezel vh4, tightmetal pro, revv g4 & s&k vhd.

Cello beginner

preamp shootout

How and where do you get all your toys?!!

Redwind

WhatisthisIdonteven
Reaction score
I swear upon my mighty axe, Vermilion, that I shall sticky this thread and go through each video here and like and subscribe.

I...have a lot of free time at work.

Ah, and here's mine! A few original songs and me improving, but hope to have more up soon.