Show Me Your YouTube Channel! Let's Scratch Each Others Backs

Metropolis

Reaction score
Wait is this the dude who does videos with his mom?

(oddly enough it's an actual thing, and no, it's not where your minds went you perverts)

@Oilid should do a video from "my mom reacts to Infant Annihilator lyrics" or something along those lines :D The real subject of this video is complete opposite... damn. Oh! Mom reacts to Jinjer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hodorcore

Reaction score
hey i do covers and some original stuff over on my channel, check it out :)

latest vid

fproject

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Here's my channel. Its mostly tracks off of the album I released on June 21st.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaaRf1SLn1i7_0aAYjJOhjfnrYy4PCCEs

The main channel has stuff that is auto-linked by YouTube but isn't mine. I've been trying to get YouTube to fix that but its taking a long time to get resolved.

Since this is the 7-String forum, this is the 7-String song that is featured on the album:

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
I'd like to share with you all my song "Cool 1", the last one from my instrumental solo album "Musa".
Would love to hear your feedback.

Semi-pro

Reaction score
Aiming to do more covers and gear related videos, but been too busy with my band. Anyway, I'd be very happy if you check this out :D

EmaDaCuz

Brutal yet soulful
Reaction score
I have started to collect many videos of me and my band that have been scattered on different channels in the past years. It is taking forever, and for now there is only one video on my channel.
I am planning to include some more playthrough videos as soon as possible.

ajsfreily

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Emil Werstler says yes.

He is playing a PRS-style semi hollow, not often used for jazz, closer to a regular solid guitar, the one I use is modelled after the 335, a very common jazz guitar.

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
Try a Gretsch Brian Setzer (or any big hollow Gretsch really). I played it through a Fender Hot Rod amp and it really nailed the sound of Nightside-era Emperor.

ajsfreily

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Try a Gretsch Brian Setzer (or any big hollow Gretsch really). I played it through a Fender Hot Rod amp and it really nailed the sound of Nightside-era Emperor.

Yeah dude, never played one of those, but they, as I remember, are huge as fxxx. Cool man!

Some people are probably surprised at what is actually possible to play with those semi hollow bodies.

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
After a long while not playing due to hand injury, I decided last minute to kickstart my rehab by doing a solo for Kiesel's 2019 solo contest.

Disclaimer: I'm not a pro :)

Weird thing: I can't find my entry when I search with the official hashtag (#kieselsolocontest2019) although I included it in my title, description and tag.

Any fixes for that ?

Kirill5412

K.I.R.
Reaction score
Hello, guys!
I’m excited to present the fourth volume of Riff Bros!
Don’t look for much sense in it for it is a friendly collaboration of people who share a common passion for music

JasonStallworth

Reaction score
Ever feel like your youtube videos that you put so much work into are destined so sit burried under the heap never to see the light of day. How do you get ahead if no one is ever even given the chance to even see it in the 1st place?

I propose we all leave a vid link as a starting place and everyone whos reading go and totally spam likes and subscribes and leave some sort of comment on a few videos,
and since part of it is average viewing length just let a few of the most recent vids run their course while you go eat or play games or whatever. Lets help each other out!? Im down!

Heres mine (check out my latest 3 videos for HQ demos featuring original songs)
if you could sub and then leave a like and comment and just let them play (theyre only like 2 mins each)
ill do the same for you.

YouTube is tough to crack, that's for certain! I have a decent following (close to 8k subs), but I've also been on YouTubes since 2010 or 11.

A few things that may work for you is this:

• Have a website and write blogs posts based on some of your videos, and embed those videos in your post
  • Collect email addresses on your site (you can offer a free give-away and add that link to your YouTube description; for example, I give away a free PDF eBook metal guitar practice guide) - This way you can email your subs when you release a video as well
  • I know Facebook and YouTube aren't friends, but post your YouTube video on FB!
  • Make smaller versions of your YouTube video and post those videos on your FB and Instagram, and tell them to go to a link to watch the full video (On IG you could just have your profile link go to your YouTube channel)
Try these or at least some of these! Hope this helps!

Oh...and here's one of my top videos...

And here's a lyric video from my latest album...

Keep it Metal!