SikTh Tabs: oh lordy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
I totally appreciate the time that went into these. They will sing of you in Siren songs. Well done, you.:bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
I have been working on getting all of the songs off of the DEATH OF A DEAD DAY album for years now, but procrastination has always set in and well... I have always put it aside. I just got into a car wreck a few days ago and have taken some time off and decided to finish this project of mine.

SikTh tabs in the past have always been scarce, and if you did manage to find some, they were wrong or incomplete. Well that ends today.

With no further delay... I give you "Death of a Dead Day" notated entirely in Guitar Pro 5.

Have Fun!!! -Insyren :shred:

HOLY FOOK! That is absolutely insane. Thanks so much for uploading these.

TheKineticComposer

Composer/Bassist for “The Kinetic Poet”
Reaction score
I am only 4 songs left from finishing up notating every instrument of their entire discography. It has been a challenge, but with every song and hurdle it has gotten easier to work out their masterpieces. I am extremely happy to take on this project and to be almost finished. When it is complete, I will have the most accurate notation of all their work, at least the closest thing to them releasing it themselves. I am just curious, What song were/are you most excited about learning the most. Any one up for a Sikth Cover band? lol
:shred:

WierdOldGuy

Reaction score
Ok, so I’m still waiting for your full transcriptions of “The trees are dead and dried wait for something wild” album. Your Death of a dead day tabs are gorgeous. Thanks for doing these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.