Simple Photoshop request please

• Thread starter FireInside
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FireInside

.Buried.Breathing.
Reaction score
I know this is super simple and I could totally do it if I had my laptop. rightnow I am limited to my phone and ipad so can someone please help me out?

Basically I would like the D'Activators in this pic to be colored. The bridge one totally white and the neck one zebra. Getting ready to pull the trigger in those but I am so damn anal I have to see what it looks like first and google images hasn't yeilded much results.

I found these pics on google images and I am pretty sure they came from sevenstring.org, hope the owner doesn't mind me using them.

6z97F4lh.jpg

Qr1qIBdh.jpg

Huge thanks to anyone that can help me out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robrecht

Overall weird person
Reaction score
Flipped that zebra around for ya. Hey, if you're anal, you're anal, right! :lol: Photoshop is fun when it does what you want it to.

JILtspg.gif

Last edited:

FireInside

.Buried.Breathing.
Reaction score
^ That is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any apps for Ipad that do simple tasks like this. I could have knocked it out quick with my laptop.

Thanks a lot. Greatly appreciate your help!