FS Skervesen Raptor 6FF

• Thread starter Isurez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Isurez

Reaction score
Hello,
I need to pare down my collection... to just the essential. So this is your chance to get something nice for yourself. I will start of with this beautiful Raptor 6FF that was built for me this year. I'm more into "vintage" stuff but I've wanted to try something different. I'm also a person that prefer to learn by trial and error. This experiment affirms for me that I need tremolo bridge in every single guitar that I have in my collection - that's my loss, but it's your gain. In my opinion this Raptor 6FF is perfect for modern metal music - tight, precise, clear, but also musical and very responsive to your playing technique. Guitar is tuned to drop C with .010 - .054 strings. Case candy, authenticity card and warranty card included.

I'm not interested in trades.

Brief & Accurate Description of the guitar: Raptor 6FF, you can see specification below.
Modifications (if any): none;
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Skervesen Hiscox hardshell case, Schaller straplocks, papers (warranty and Authenticity Card;
Location (City,State or City,Country): Gdańsk, Poland;
International OK? : OK;
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here or email: bartlomiej@skervesen.eu
References (eBay or other forum userid): Musza, g-zs, I work at Skervesen Guitars
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3400 + shipping OBO;
Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xobfssshhxi4tpq/AAByFl2cKYcV0Eg28vmFQ8RZa?dl=0

Viper headstock with flame maple veneer matching fretboard
Scale length is 26" - 25" (which means it's multi-scale)
Bolt-on construction type
Body wood is black limba
Top wood is quilt maple 5A that was picked by me
Finish: satin (very natural in feel)
5-piece neck: pau ferro - wenge - pau ferro - wenge - pau ferro
Fingerboard: flame maple with 24 stainless steel frets (Jescar fret wire no. 57110)
Binding: black over headstock, fretboard and body
Pickups: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut set
Electronics layout: 3-way pickup selector toggle switch, Volume potentiometer
Bridge: Hipshot multi-scale, fixed
Tuners: Hipshot Open Gear, locking, with D07 buttons instead of standard HS that are installed by default
Straplocks: Schaller Security Locks
Hardcase: Hiscox Cases with Skervesen Guitars logo
Graph Tech Guitar Labs Black TUSQ nut
Hipshot O-ring knob
Luminlay side dots
MEC electronic components
Copper Shielded Cavities
String Compensation System
Hand-made wooden cavities covers
Compound radius 12 - 16
GHS Strings

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Isurez

Reaction score
BUMP + new price.

$3300 + shipping OBO; may consider trades for Suhr/core PRS, Fender Custom Shop.

Isurez

Reaction score
BUMP!

My Raptor is still for sale. I prefer to sell it within the European Union. The price is negotiable!

XmO

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
BUMP!

My Raptor is still for sale. I prefer to sell it within the European Union. The price is negotiable!

I may be interested in this. I'll follow up.