FS Skervesen Raptor 8

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Skervesen Raptor 8 (2020)
Modifications (if any): All stock
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Gator hard case, all paperwork and case candy
Location (City,State or City,Country): Stirling, Ontario, Canada
International OK? : Sure
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here or email loganvogt@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): Lots on here, Reverb, Ebay, Kijiji etc
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3,000 CAD which is $2,485 USD
Pictures: Here's a link to my Dropbox folder. The photos are crap, the guitar looks great in real life lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9l5vz076rla4wwv/AACwvrRsvYFUnRUSJYBkNclga?dl=0

Here are the specs;
Skervesen Raptor 8
Built August 2020
Flamed walnut top
Matching headstock
Mahogany body
Maple / walnut neck
Flamed maple fretboard
Hi/low abalone inlays
Luminlay side dots
Hip-hop tuners and bridge
Bareknuckle nailbomb Bridge & Abraxas neck
Gator Hard case
All paperwork and case candy
Set up incredibly well to Drop E

So here's the scoop I had this beauty built for me and it finished in August of 2020 it is an amazing guitar, sounds and plays beautifully. Skervesen necks are a thing of beauty and this 8 string plays effortlessly feels like a 7 string neck not 8.

I am selling because I have sold my house and will be living in a trailer for 12 months. I'm selling virtually all my gear because I don't want to get anything warped or wrecked with the temperature fluctuations etc and I DO NOT trust storage lockers with anything valuable.

Anyway that's my story I'm selling this for a great price, probably the lowest Skervesen you can find and it's also a killer 8 string ;) Condition wise it's excellent I take very good care of my gear, there is no damage anywhere. There is a slight discolouration along the upper edge of the fretboard just from use which is common with maple necks everything is posted in the Dropbox folder, it's not even noticeable. That's about it!

Hit me up with any questions you may have!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.