S'more GNX3K fun from Blex

• Thread starter Blexican
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I concur with Stitch.

trade ya lead chops ;)

moar?

Ruins

Reaction score
that was cool i liked it too bad its so short though as bassist my self the bass was abit neglected but over all its cool! :metal:

drawnQ

Reaction score
sounds great!

i think that if you took a little of the distortion off of the riffing guitars it would make it all sound a little more clear. i think that if this was done you wouldn't lose any of the overall crunch

Blexican

???
Reaction score
that was cool i liked it too bad its so short though as bassist my self the bass was abit neglected but over all its cool! :metal:

Yeah I plan to add more to it soon, and as far as the bass goes, it's in there, it's just that I chose to program synth bass because recording a regular guitar and dropping it down an octave sounds like crap when I try to do it :lol:

Blexican

???
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses so far, guys! I still find myself surprised by the GNX3K every time I use it.

Blexican

???
Reaction score
I'm gonna be getting a temporary new setup to record with, and this tune's on the list of stuff I plan to work on, so expect an update to this some time soon. \m/

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sounds brutal. Although short, it's a Killer start to a killer tune. Nice job, Blex! :hbang: