So I did a thing

• Thread starter r3tr0sp3ct1v3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
I have gotten fed up of dealing with establishing a band and everything. I literally recorded guitar tracks and went through people on Fiver for cheap.

Here is the instrumental version of my first song.

https://soundcloud.com/grey-johnson-394986109/tomorrow

Let me know what you think. I thought it was a neat experience. I still need to mix and master. I have more on the way.

Also I know about the reverb fart noise things

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool! I love that there is a sax solo. I can't really comment on the mix unless I can get to hear it through good headphones or speakers.

I tried something similar a couple years ago with fiverr, and about 2/3rds of the musicians I hired flaked out on me. Of the remaining third, half blew way past my expectations and the other half seemed to either be beginners or maybe just put in the minimum amount of effort. Overall, I thought it was mostly a waste of time and resources, but it looks like things got better.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
Cool! I love that there is a sax solo. I can't really comment on the mix unless I can get to hear it through good headphones or speakers.

I tried something similar a couple years ago with fiverr, and about 2/3rds of the musicians I hired flaked out on me. Of the remaining third, half blew way past my expectations and the other half seemed to either be beginners or maybe just put in the minimum amount of effort. Overall, I thought it was mostly a waste of time and resources, but it looks like things got better.
Yeah I did a lot of research in the people I chose. :) only doing a 5 song ep and everyone involved is really excited. I’ve told them about the venture and it’s been good