So, no thread about Ghislaine Maxwell?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Really? None at all that I could find. Who thinks she's going to conveniently "die of COVID-19" or some other reason before anything of any particular use comes out that could result in elite being imprisoned for shit they've done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
The funny thing is that i've seen so much satire about it, I actually have no idea if anything is true. I've heard that she did have COVID, that she was on suicide watch, etc etc.

Then there's the jokes about all of the unlikely ways one could die in a jail cell, like how she'll drown, or get mauled by a bear, etc, an dhave it still be "natural causes".

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
The funny thing is that i've seen so much satire about it, I actually have no idea if anything is true. I've heard that she did have COVID, that she was on suicide watch, etc etc.

Then there's the jokes about all of the unlikely ways one could die in a jail cell, like how she'll drown, or get mauled by a bear, etc, an dhave it still be "natural causes".
Apparently, her family worked on developing some software for the FBI, which seems rather interesting. I get the feeling any possible evidence will also disappear when she ends up dead from a swarm of Murder Hornets during an instance of Aurora Borealis that is located specifically in her jail cell.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Since it hasn't been said yet, I'll tap the keg.

Yes, if she's done the things we all suspect she's done, she should rot in prison/hell for eternity. I'm not one who belives in a higher power, but i wish I did so that I believed in a place like hell for people like her.

I also hope that if there's exidence Trump was involved, he'd better join her, and not get out of it based on some legal loophole.

And the same holds true for Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Matt groening, etc. Fuck 'em.*

*If guilty. Allegations and rumors of allegations will be weaponized, I guarantee it.

Hopzs2g.gif

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
August, you could be right. Depends on how much dirt and on who. Outside bet she gets busted out by Vladimir and takes her secrets to Moscow.

you read it here first
Why? To blackmail the universe? Or, you know, at least the British royal family?

Scordare

Reaction score
Jizzlane hasn’t been Arkancided yet, like Epstein? The Pedo-pizza-philes rule the world... I wish this site had strict rules against this political/religious/SJW bullshit..so we can concentrate on why we are here..music..to bring us all together instead of divide///

Last edited:

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Jizzlane hasn’t been Arkancided yet, like Epstein? The Pedo-pizza-philes rule the world... I wish this site had strict rules against this political/religious/SJW bullshit..so we can concentrate on why we are here..music..to bring us all together instead of divide///
If pedophilia divides anyone, then chances are they are repulsive piles of shit.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
The Matt Groening thing seems like it was nothing more than the foot massage which, while weird, is relatively a non-issue.

The rest? Yeah, I’m not confident about. And I liked Bill Clinton, but if it came out he really was involved with this, it would be a “sigh... well, can’t say I’m THAT shocked...”

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Her getting killed in prison of any causes would kinda defy credibility at this point. Even if someone DID want to silence her, I don't think she could be killed, after Epstein.

Scordare

Reaction score
If pedophilia divides anyone, then chances are they are repulsive piles of shit.
Agreed! I was referring to other things that dominate the hysteria at the moment..like face coverings and who’s lives are more important.. But really, I would rather see your new guitar and hear your new riff than talk about this bullshit.. done!