This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I'm assuming the "playing Wonderwall at a party" stereotype is a specifically a Euro thing? I don't think I've ever heard a person play it, ironically or unironically.
I've never had anyone try to play wonderwall at a party before except for ironically one time in high school.

Reaction score
Not nacessarily only at a party, these super hits are commonly played at schools. In the 90's was the Extreme's More than words balad without the song's end solo, which is obviously the most interesting part of the song... or Michael Nyman's The Piano theme song aroung those who played the piano... what a great way to wreck otherwise good music... whom amoung us can actually listen to Wonder Wall freshly and without bias and then comment about its quality??... these are obviously great songs.. but I can't hear them, none of these...

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I'm assuming the "playing Wonderwall at a party" stereotype is a specifically a Euro thing? I don't think I've ever heard a person play it, ironically or unironically.

Must've been a very niche thing too, I never ran into it anywhere. I didn't even know what song Wonderwall was up until quite recently, I just knew the name from all the memes :lol: The actual song you'd hear someone play at a party would've been Smells Like Teen Spirit, in my experience.

cip 123

Reaction score
Definitely a UK thing at least, always know your exits if you spot a guitar at a party here