This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I worked in special education for quite a few years. One time I was in PE class with a group of high schoolers, walking laps like you do. Gym teacher is pumping some top 40 to get everybody hyped. RHCP comes on. The kid with autism that I'm walking with looks at me and goes, "Mr. Wheresthefbomb, that's California Band." I look back at him and say "Yes. Yes it is." Ahhhh, from the mouths of babes.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I worked in special education for quite a few years. One time I was in PE class with a group of high schoolers, walking laps like you do. Gym teacher is pumping some top 40 to get everybody hyped. RHCP comes on. The kid with autism that I'm walking with looks at me and goes, "Mr. Wheresthefbomb, that's California Band." I look back at him and say "Yes. Yes it is." Ahhhh, from the mouths of babes.
I was giving my little cousin a ride, and I was playing a random mix tape in my truck. Some Megadeth came on, and his eyes got real big. "Is this a heavy metal?" I confirmed it was. "I have a heavy metal!" he replied. When we got to his house, he ran upstairs, and brought down his tapew of Iron Maiden's "No Prayer for the Dying" that he got from some yard sale. He was super excited, even though he didn't have his own tape player.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I was giving my little cousin a ride, and I was playing a random mix tape in my truck. Some Megadeth came on, and his eyes got real big. "Is this a heavy metal?" I confirmed it was. "I have a heavy metal!" he replied. When we got to his house, he ran upstairs, and brought down his tapew of Iron Maiden's "No Prayer for the Dying" that he got from some yard sale. He was super excited, even though he didn't have his own tape player.
Hahaha I love that. My friend's nephew would always ask him "can we listen to the angry guys?" referring to the Kreator tape that lived in his truck. Kids are great.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
118039124_186209499525904_8256989145089622164_n.jpg

FTFY.

hellotherepiechart.png