This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
I call BS. I put it to the court that a fart powerful enough to vibrate a thong to an audible pitch will overpower the sound of the thong's vibration. A fart so powerful could not possibly be silent.

Also, OP did not take into consideration the string damping effect of the cheeks.

Reaction score
I call BS. I put it to the court that a fart powerful enough to vibrate a thong to an audible pitch will overpower the sound of the thong's vibration. A fart so powerful could not possibly be silent.

Also, OP did not take into consideration the string damping effect of the cheeks.
The cheeks work as an amplification box, like an acoustic guitar... the bigger the bum, the lowder the fart...

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
The cheeks work as an amplification box, like an acoustic guitar... the bigger the bum, the lowder the fart...
Only when the entire crack is devoid of hair. Otherwise the hair acts as a muffler. When the crack is shaved, the cheeks press together firmly leaving no space for the gas to escape causing the gas to force the cheeks apart in order to release the pressure which then causes the the cheeks to then collapse back upon themselves when the pressure can no longer overcome their weight. This process is repeated until the gas supply is exhausted and results in the acoustically audible clapping of cheeks.

Reaction score
Only when the entire crack is devoid of hair. Otherwise the hair acts as a muffler. When the crack is shaved, the cheeks press together firmly leaving no space for the gas to escape causing the gas to force the cheeks apart in order to release the pressure which then causes the the cheeks to then collapse back upon themselves when the pressure can no longer overcome their weight. This process is repeated until the gas supply is exhausted and results in the acoustically audible clapping of cheeks.
yeah, you're right, nevertheless, the bigger the bum, the louder the fart... with or without cheek applause...

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score