This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
I'm more bothered by the leftover bits of protective clingy film left around the truss rod cover screws. That's obviously an old ass Ibanez. That kind of shit would make me lose my mind. When I get a new guitar that shit comes off. I'll remove the cover plates and pickguards and knobs and screws just to make sure I get that shit out from under every screw and washer.

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
It's funny seeing websites that have this problem... Sometimes they just have quotes in Latin, which I'm sure is extra confusing for some people not realizing it's Latin lol
It's not even quotes it's just filler text in Latin used in graphic design and print industries to show off how a certain design will look for a client. I've seen it printed on t-shirts too which is so hilariously stupid that I want one.

Demiurge

Reaction score
It's funny seeing websites that have this problem... Sometimes they just have quotes in Latin, which I'm sure is extra confusing for some people not realizing it's Latin lol
I learned that "lorem ipsum" text filler was a thing after I thought I stumbled upon an infernal writing in the menu of a local Italian restaurant.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's not even quotes it's just filler text in Latin used in graphic design and print industries to show off how a certain design will look for a client. I've seen it printed on t-shirts too which is so hilariously stupid that I want one.
I don't know Latin so that's even funnier lol

It reminds me of getting paper documents or instruction manuals with a page that says "this page intentionally left blank"

Reaction score
Adobe Dreamweaver software had this feature, so one can visualize how paragraph text blocks formating looks like.