This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
@nightsprinter don't bury the headline, why the hell did a tool fan stab you?!

Short answer- mental illness and drugs.

TL;DR version- He had some social challenges (shall we say) and was enjoying some cocaine alongside the weed and alcohol that was going around. It was on a holiday and the guy started geeking heavy and said to the other guy (making up fake names for this) "hey johnny.... should we kill this kid?" and took out a folding knife. I knew this guy had a bizarre sense of humor but I just wasn't gonna have a knife pulled on me so I went to disarm him even though he was a big guy because I was cornered. a struggle ensued, and I got stabbed in the wrist on my third pass going for the knife. It was a few cm from the vein/nerves that would have been a big problem, and as soon as he saw what he did he dropped the knife so I fuckin split out into a blizzard and called my mom to drive me to the hospital because I didn't have a car at the time. The tool fandom is unrelated but every time I see something about Tool now I think about what a stupid fucking situation that was.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh shit! Sounds pretty not Tool fan related, unless he was yelling about the fibonacci sequence during the incident.

Glad you're okay, that is nuts 😬