This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
8x559c.jpg

Edika

Reaction score
I know of two tool fans that are polar opossites. One likes other bands quite a bit but likes the groove and atmosphere creates. He used to smoke quite a bit of pot, so he would smoke and enjoy.

The other guy was the boyfriend of a former friend, now downgraded to acquaintance. He was the type of individual that had a look that said his mind was a million km away, still managed to make small talk but paid no attention to what you were saying, as he would ask the same questions a bit later. The only time he showed any interest was when we talked music and he mentioned Tool and The Perfect Circle, as he was a massive Maynard fan. I don't think he listened to anything else as whenever I proded he would speak about Tool and TPC. Again I felt like I didn't really wasn't part of the conversation lol. That was the only subject he had any investment in and wanted to discuss.
In general the guy had no goals or aspirations and would work enough to be able to get benefits. My acquintance tried to get him to have more ambition in life and he managed to take a few positive steps than just existing. However, she is quite weird herself and their relationship ended with a physical altercation and her pressing charges to the police.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
The one thing I've noticed is that every incessant tool/APC/Maynard uberfan I've met is also an incessant uberfan of smoking weed every five minutes or other drugs.