Some pics you may like....

• Thread starter TheReal7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheReal7

Mr. Melody
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.scottkroeker.com/photos/

Got a new(er) digital camera last friday. :metal:

budcap.jpg
chromerubix.jpg
knobs1.jpg
marshalllogo.jpg

mesafrontflash.jpg
nylonhole.jpg
mesaleft.jpg
sm57bw.jpg

mesaleft2.jpg
mesaright.jpg
pegs.jpg
mesafrontnoflash.jpg

for the high res pics and more check out the link

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
You have a nylon hole? :lol: (Sorry puerile sense of humour)

Those are some cool pics Scott :yesway: - how about some more with close up pics of your guitars? :metal:

btw - is that the easiest rubik's cube in existence? :lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool pics, Scott. I've never seen a chrome rubix before. Nice gear. :yesway:

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Btw - just to show that It's not only Drew that's anal about these things, it's actually spelt Rubik's as opposed to Rubix, as it was invented by Erno Rubik during WWII. :fawk:

Without sounding like a complete dick for picking up on that, I have to reiterate that those photo's are really cool Scott and I want to see some more!:hbang:

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Scott are you sure music is your true calling? :lol:

Seriously though, In my last job, as a Christmas (you have no work to do so do some PR) project I had to put together a brochure to sell our services as a company.

I had to meet up with a ton of photography sales company's and all of their pictures looked like this. We bought somewhere in the region of 200 stills for £2000. It's better than a poke in the eye!

[action=dormant] particularly likes the gravity defying pictures of blocks.[/action]

TheReal7

Mr. Melody
Contributor
Reaction score
That is pretty cool. I am just having fun here, maybe I will make a site for this and set up a shop who knows LOL

As for the blocks. Those are actually dice paper weights I made years ago in school. They are roughly 2.5" square, made from 1/4 thick metal and filled with lead. Got the lead from mechanics class (tire weights) LOL

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
Dayemm!! I have to agree... I think your missing your calling as a professional photographer!! Some AMAZING pictures...that camera must have awesome macro feature!

Ahhaa a swiss army knife!!