Space Metal track w/Intrepid- Hey Galius, I just remembered you wanted a track...

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
I just recorded this with all parts done on my Intrepid Pro. All effects except for a couple of bleeps were done with guitar, a UX2, and an EX-7 pedal. I remembered Galius saying he wanted to hear a track when I got the Agile a few months ago, and thought I'd post it here for anyone who wants to check it. Please forgive lack of mastering and mistakes- its all 1st takes-

Music page of Vengeful Shadows - MP3 music page on SoundClick

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
'Contact On Iapetus' is your new song right? I enjoyed it man, you tell a complete story! Did you do the vocals? :D
And is that whammy pedal set on + 5ths?

Well done! :hbang:

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, it's not real polished since I don't have a lot of time being old with kids and all, so I appreciate it. And yeah, that's me on the vocal- I used the "telephone" preset in the UX2 and tweaked it to sound spacey. My whammy is in my Digitech EX7 pedal, so I'm not sure if the settings are the same as the original, but the riff part is on 2 octaves up and the part behind the vocal is on 1 octave up with the pedal in the middle.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
:yesway: Cool to see you got some stuff recorded. I really like what you have going on.
Im hoping that my band lays down an EP soon so i can post some stuff on here. If not I may have to lay down some solo stuff.