Spiderman 3 is going to be sick!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Meh, he looks ok for the part. I know Brock is supposed to be buffed out a bit, so he's already physically imposing pre-Venom, but tbh I don't think anyone will care as long as Venom looks his big bad self.

'...Parker?'

Seems alright to me.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
Dormant said:
So how on earth are they justifying Symbiote's presence? Is Spiderman going to fight the Secret Wars on an Alien Planet? Are the Fantastic Four going to be there? Or are they just going to make it all up again? I liked the first two films but I would like it if they stuck with the original story a bit closer.

[/whinge]

That's exactly what I said when I heard they were going to have Venom in the 3rd movie. They abviously can't have everyone on Battleworld so Spidey can get his suit. Imagine the Beyonder story in a 2 hour movie...uh hu

David said:
wait, there was a spiderman 2?! When'd that happen?

You're kidding right?? The one with Doc Oc. It was better than the first one was.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Well, even then, it was still a mysterious oozy black thing in a jar, regardless of where Spidey finds it.

Dive-Baum said:
You're kidding right?? The one with Doc Oc. It was better than the first one was.

Lol, yeah, seriously.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dive-Baum said:
i actually liked the first one more. the second was cool for it's physics content, for sure ;)

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
I never made it past the first movie. I mean, I know that the plot is not the strong point of the movie, but it was so damn stupid it pissed me off and I just stopped watching at the point where they show the guy's DNA mutating or whatever...

Just thought I'd share my thoughts that Spiderman is the most overhyped, pointless movie ever. Having said that, carry on :metal:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Spiderman is the gayest movie franchise ever. The first two movies were absolutely unbearable. Spiderman 2 especially was beyond intolerable. I remember half the audience was telling the grandma to shut the fuck up and laughing at cliched boring dialogue. The action was lame as well. Toby reeks of AIDS.

Be a real man and see 'Snakes On A Plane'. If you want to be lulled to sleep, watch Jay Leno. Boooo :noway:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
zimbloth said:
Be a real man and see 'Snakes On A Plane'. If you want to be lulled to sleep, watch Jay Leno. Boooo :noway:

It's Snakes on a Train next.

'THERE ARE SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUKIN' TRAIN!!!!111'

Freddie

aka zEr0
Reaction score
That was THE SHIT!

Spiderman rules and I can't wait to see the real venom. I thought the lizard guy would be on this one but I guess the sand man is ok even though I have no idea who he is...

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
If it's the Sandman from the Neil Gaiman comics, I will be half uber-excited, half uber-skeptical. What actor could possibly nail a character THAT cool?!

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
I get a good feeling that Venom isn't gonna be in this one, that we will pop up in the next one.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
BinaryTox1n said:
Carnage > Venom
venom_carnage_01.jpg

Too bad they could never use Carnage in the movies...

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Loomer said:
If it's the Sandman from the Neil Gaiman comics, I will be half uber-excited, half uber-skeptical. What actor could possibly nail a character THAT cool?!
Heh heh heh... sorry to burst your bubble, but the Sandman in Spier-Man is a COMPLETELY different character than Dream, AKA The Sandman, Gaiman's character. (Which is completely awesome, unbdoubtedly. But THAT Sandman wasn't even on the Marvel roster. He was DC/Vertigo. ;) )

BTW, Topher Grace as Eddie Brock...? FUCKING LAME, completely agree. :agreed: What the fuck did some casting douche bag smoke to think that was a good idea? :nuts:

Nick1

Reaction score
GOD Id give my left nut to see this movie now!!!

I SURE its gonna be the best Marvel movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Meaning of the word 'teaser'. Btw Raimi said it's gonna be a trilogy thing, so don't expect any 'we're saving this for no4' type plot developments.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
pauly-bobs said:
Meaning of the word 'teaser'. Btw Raimi said it's gonna be a trilogy thing, so don't expect any 'we're saving this for no4' type plot developments.

didn't they confirm 4, 5, and 6 or was that a rumor?
maybe this will close the trilogy and the next 3 will be recasted..

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
I reckon it will be like X3. Finished, but the possibility for more stories left open. Doubtful they'll make more though.