Squier Paranormal Baritone - Cheap 27" Ripe for Modding?

• Thread starter BlackMastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
I have wanted one of these cabronita baritones, and was thinking ivory finish EMG soapbars. They make P90 sized 81, 85, 60, 60A, etc.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Sweetwater has a custom Burgundy with Gold anodized pickguard available for this now.

View attachment 111555

They also dropped the price on the Surf Green and Sunburst to $399
Squier has a few anodized pickguard guitars and basses going now as part of an anniversary thing I think. There's an olive/military green Cabronita baritone tele with a black aluminum pickguard and it looks so hard.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Squier has a few anodized pickguard guitars and basses going now as part of an anniversary thing I think. There's an olive/military green Cabronita baritone tele with a black aluminum pickguard and it looks so hard.

Yo, WTF? Why does the EU get the bitchin' olive green/black combo version and us Freedom Fanatics are stuck with lame as sunburst and surf green? GTFO.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Chicago Music Exchange usually gets the same FSR stuff that Andertons does but they didn't get the Olive Baritone (they did get the same olive in a regular tele tho...)

They both have a really nice Satin Fiesta red tele, double bound with a roasted maple neck (No horrid gloss poly) plus the hardware is aged.

490818-0379501554-body.jpg

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't want olive green but I want the black anodize pick guard for my seafoam green baritele.
I like the way you think, but I also love the olive green.

Damnit, this is the first time in GASing in years but I gotta be responsible. :noplease: Can I live vicariously through one of y'all?

Zhysick

Reaction score
Chicago Music Exchange usually gets the same FSR stuff that Andertons does but they didn't get the Olive Baritone (they did get the same olive in a regular tele tho...)

They both have a really nice Satin Fiesta red tele, double bound with a roasted maple neck (No horrid gloss poly) plus the hardware is aged.

490818-0379501554-body.jpg

This guitar needs to be banned from the forum... too much GAS I'm feeling sick...

Zhysick

Reaction score
No personal experience with this particular model but every MIC Squier I've played and owned (3) they've all been superb.
Looks like these new anniversary models are indinesian... But in my experience all indonesian guitars have been better than the chinese guitars I have played, specially Yamaha and Squier over other MIC Squier or Epiphone...

So no complains on the origin of these guitars, doesn't matter if it is MIC or MII, is gonna be good for sure.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have wanted one of these cabronita baritones, and was thinking ivory finish EMG soapbars. They make P90 sized 81, 85, 60, 60A, etc.
Had no idea EMG did that. It really opens up these guitars for heavy consideration now.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm setting the goal for myself to get my finances in order by this time next year and get one of these as a birthday present for myself for being a good boi :3

And then I'll look at pickup options. At an undisclosed date.

Latest posts