Status of Bogner

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
I noticed a little while ago their website is in 'coming soon' limbo and all talks of the new Uberschall have missed their original timeline and have essentially disappeared. The original posts/photos of it have been scrubbed, as well. Their site desperately needed an update (and thorough cleaning from malware/browser hijacking), though finding info regarding anything has been difficult.

I've heard the company may be changing hands but internet hearsay is dubious at best. Anybody have some insight? A new Uberschall or production Pandora-mod XTC sounds like heaven.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I always thought Bogner's website was total ass and was always bad with updates so that's par for the course.

Buuuut I got curious and uh jeez, their socials haven't been updated in literally a year it seems? The last update was for the mini amps which is more of a B.A.D. thing. Covid must have fucked them over hard. If anything happens I'm assuming it'll be like Soladno and B.A.D. takes over.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
@HeHasTheJazzHands Possibly, it's certainly within the realm of possibility. Anybody who allegedly knows anything can only divulge ellipses-punctuated platitudes, so I suppose we'll keep on floating in Bogner limbo.