Strandberg Boden OS 6

• Thread starter ryanougrad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ryanougrad

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Strandberg Boden OS 6
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): case/gig bag
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Los Angeles, CA
International OK?: Nah.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm me here
References (eBay or other forum userid):itrader here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200 on up based on condition etc

Know it's a long shot as there aren't many of these out there. I don't want to drop the full retail monies on a guitar that I may hate and not get along with. So, if you have one you are willing to part with let me know.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aleclee

Reaction score
I don't want to drop the full retail monies on a guitar that I may hate and not get along with.
Why not take advantage of the 14 day trial? That seems less risky than buying used and paying shipping to the next owner if it doesn't work out.

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
Hey man, I don't know if you're on the gear exchange on Facebook, but one just popped up. If you aren't feel free to PM me and I can give you more info!

ryanougrad

Reaction score
Hey man, I don't know if you're on the gear exchange on Facebook, but one just popped up. If you aren't feel free to PM me and I can give you more info!

Thanks. I'm on there and I just missed it. I was negotiating with the guy, didn't here back last night. Woke up this morning and it was sold. Someone must have just paid full price. :wallbash: