FS Strandberg M2M #46

• Thread starter glassmoon0fo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of guitar: Strandberg #46, mint condition
Modifications (if any): Pickups swapped to Fishman Moderns
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original gig bag, additional hard shell, tools, certificate of authenticity
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cypress, TX
International OK? : buyer pays shipping, yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
References (eBay or other forum userid): here is fine, I have plenty of rep
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 7k shipped
Pictures: soon as I figure out a spot to post

So my buddy is selling his prized build since he runs his business full time and doesn’t get to play enough to justify 8 whole strings. It’s probably got less than 100 hours playing time on it, close as makes no difference to mint condition accordingly. Open to trades for high end 6s and 7s, plus cash where necessary. Can contact me here, or email him directly at armand.hindrichs@gmail.com

My opinion, the M2M builds are still some of the best and most unique made, and as the Strandberg name grows I expect these numbered handmades will fetch well. Offers excepted, but asking price goes out the door immediately. Thanks for looking!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Youre kidding me. I lived in Cypress my whole life and nothing interesting ever happened there. The month I move away, you post this...

Good luck with the sale, that’s an amazing M2M. Just had to give a Cypress shoutout.