Substructures?

• Thread starter jkguitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I'm really digging this. It's sort of built on the same platform as The Contortionist, but it retains a great sense of originality. I'm gonna keep my eyes on this band. Thanks for sharing!

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I'm really digging this. It's sort of built on the same platform as The Contortionist, but it retains a great sense of originality. I'm gonna keep my eyes on this band. Thanks for sharing!

i took a listen because of this comment

its neat

Dayn

Reaction score
Oh nice, this is the type of stuff I've been looking for. :yesway:

I need to make a band called Subeven Superstructures now.

only6

Reaction score
There's a thread on this on page 2 but the title is not really that helpful if you are just looking for Substructures so I guess this thread is not redundant?

Anyways I'm enjoying the EP mostly because of how it reminds me of Born of Osiris

Sikthness

Reaction score
^ha I am impressed with your attention to detail. Substructure and Structures are in fact NOT the same band. Who would have thought!? Anyway, I definately see the BoO and The Contortionist comparisons. They are pretty good. Not on the same level as The Contortionist unfortunately. Despite the unispired name, I reccommend listenin to them. Althought I am afraid with the leakature of Opeth, Textures, Dream Theater, Thrice, and Red Seas Fire being available as well as Corelia coming tomorrow, that this is just gonna be lost in the mix.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
^ha I am impressed with your attention to detail. Substructure and Structures are in fact NOT the same band. Who would have thought!? Anyway, I definately see the BoO and The Contortionist comparisons. They are pretty good. Not on the same level as The Contortionist unfortunately. Despite the unispired name, I reccommend listenin to them. Althought I am afraid with the leakature of Opeth, Textures, Dream Theater, Thrice, and Red Seas Fire being available as well as Corelia coming tomorrow, that this is just gonna be lost in the mix.

i was joking with that post,

but i agree 100% with everything you said

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
these guys are real sick, check out these boys, look like they got something going for them, A Distant Calm - BandPage | Facebook

NO, you should have given a description to why it relates to the first band, and maybe i would have given it a chance. your band spam is quite annoying you already have a thread for them, keep it there UNLESS it somehow relates to substructure!!!!

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Looks like these guys are doing a tour with Volumes, Aristeia, and Lifeforms.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
IF YOU LIKE THE CONTORTIONIST YOU WILL ENJOY THIS BAND

I'm starting a new band called the Subcontortionist... anyone in? Hyperiphery will be opening for us...