Substructures?

• Thread starter jkguitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prog2djent

Reaction score

Hmm.

I once left a comment about the bass drops ducking the rest of the mix and I my comment was deleted, I also remember reading (on SS I think) someone mentioned something negative about production and one of the band members sent an angry PM. Seems a bit off.

Also the whole history of "We Stand Redeemed" and Slice the Cake ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score
Hmm.

I once left a comment about the bass drops ducking the rest of the mix and I my comment was deleted, I also remember reading (on SS I think) someone mentioned something negative about production and one of the band members sent an angry PM. Seems a bit off.

Also the whole history of "We Stand Redeemed" and Slice the Cake ...

if you can - expand...

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
This band deserves so much more exposure. I got the Monolith EP last year and it is absolutely brilliant.

The comic idea is great and all but I just want that full length.. :lol:

Plus it sucks hard that they don't play live anymore, really wanted to see them down here in Australia one day.

Also could a mod change the thread title to Substructure Discussion Thread or something, the wrong name is really putting me off haha.

thatguy87

DjentyGoodness
Reaction score
Ew christians

J/k but the music seems pretty bland to me.

Like my opinion if the Deftones and Devin Townsend, your opinion of Substructure is the minority.

These guys are up there with The Contortionist.

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
Not a big fan of Contortionist either so It might explain why I'm not going nuts over this.