Summer NAMM Pics thread

• Thread starter D-EJ915
  • Start date
  • Tags
    namm
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
DCP_2377.jpg

DCP_2375.jpg

:eek:

Just Got Back From Summer NAMM... PICS YOU N(AMM)00BS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Lately, no one seems to be detecting my sarcasm...:lol:

I know what it is. What I was getting at, was that it's so small (read: sucky) compared to winter namm, that it barely even matters.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
What's that Peavey head? Last I heard they were working on something with George Lynch, is this it?

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I see an OCC logo on it. :\

"You too can get the EXACT tone of two motorcycle builders who don't play guitar!"

:woot:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
What's that Peavey head? Last I heard they were working on something with George Lynch, is this it?

That's the Orange County Choppers custom head. I think all those Peavey's were done for them. I watched the show one time and they have an amp/guitar room that's basically a walking "buy peavey!" ad! :lol:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Peavey encourages musicians and collectors to contact their local Peavey retailers to order the limited-edition Peavey Orange County Choppers Custom guitar package.

I bet they do! Blah, that's weak! I heard the guy attempt to play on the show and it was truly terrible. Truly. :noplease: :mad:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
The treadplate JSX is hot buttered sex. I think a treadplated JSX with black powder coated swooshey thing and blue LED's hidden behind the grill would be the shit.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
holy shit that thing is fucking hideous! It makes me want to run out and buy a fucking strat! damn that is hideous...

starsnuffer

Reaction score
Gary Hoey Peavey? i know he told me he was working with them on something, is that what i'm seeing in this pic?

DCP_2391.jpg

Gary has endorsed XXX for a while. He keeps telling me Peavey is coming out with his signature version, which is supposed to have a better clean and less/more useable gain on the orange channel (he doesn't use the ultra channel).

-W

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Gary has endorsed XXX for a while. He keeps telling me Peavey is coming out with his signature version, which is supposed to have a better clean and less/more useable gain on the orange channel (he doesn't use the ultra channel).

-W

yeah that's pretty much the impression i got when i talked to him last summer.