SyncTab beta test invitation

mordor74

Reaction score
Dear friends of sevenstring,

i am really excited i'm posting this message.

After weeks of hardwork i finally have a working beta to show to the world!
Now i need people to use it and give me some feedback both for fixing problems and make it a better tool for all users.
So, you are invited to download my little app and register to test it.
SyncTab is a (far young) tab editor that allows you (in the same way a subtitler will do with a movie) to match your tab with your artist's music tracks (mp3 etc).
Today SyncTab is a windows app, but the idea started born as a Android Tablet app and if i hope to convert to Android soon. Also a Linux and Mac version should not be so hard once the Windows version will be mature and stable.
If you enjoy play with the original song rather than let your tab editor play an high quality emulation this app may be the one for you.
SyncTab also intagrated sharing feature becouse i hope one day SyncTab will also become a community!
If you want this far young editor to grow comfortable for you, this is your chance.
Now go to SyncTab - Synchronize your guitar tablatures with your mp3 and give it a try, if you like.

Thank you for reading

Marcello

PS: if you can, spread some word about SyncTab around!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mordor74

Reaction score
Not yet... i need 2 things to get the macos version done:

1) a mac to compile it (i can solve this maybe...)

2) understand a way to play audio as i need (this will took some time to learn)

Some new version with bug fix has been released meanwhile.

Dont know why my post is here, i am not asking money no one, this is free!