T mobile Blackberry 8800

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Black

Reaction score
T mobile Blackberry 8800 GSM/EDGE.
3 1/2 out of 5. Minor scratches some key pad ware. Have boatload of accesories including: offical RIM leather holster with magnet that puts in standby, Leather cover and screen clip, Desktop docking station with charger and extra bettery charger, regular wall charger, silicon thin cover, custom blue flames skin applied already ( you can remove), brand new extra battery, orginal box and liturature. Plus extra 512mb memory card. This model has built in GPS with integrates with google maps right on the device. Many other GPS program are compatable, but they aren't all free.
$375.00 shipped. I ship USPS only with delivery confirmation. I ship from NE Ohio. I will only Ship USA.
Prefer paypal. Check if fine, but I will hold item untill check clears.

These go for 450 on amazon, and around 250 with new Tmob contract-minus all the accesories..

You will need T mobile Sim card and will have to add Blackberry data plan to your exsisting plan or get a new plan. These will not work without data plan.

PM me or email at evermore707@yahoo.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.