Tanning Beds

• Thread starter Your Majesty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
:lol: You'll have no choice but to see me when I haul my ass to Florida for my exam, then you'll be outdoors baking in that Florida sun - you watch.:agreed:

That's what druid type cloaks are for.

Not to mention, they look completely awesome.

That said, I've got the trucker tan goin on since I ride with my arm out the window.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Scott said:
3/5 of my family members are left handed actually. Only her and my brother are right handed. Me, my father, and my sister are left handed. So she didn't have much say in the matter :D

Wow there must be something wrong with the water up there. :nuts: Actually my older sister and mom are lefty. My sister used to have akey chain that sai "Lefty have rights too" :lol:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
And i'll be almost completely covered like always, no matter the temperature lol

It's an art trying to maintain one's pallor. I am damned from the outset. My Sicilian genetics give me that natural semi green hue, so that I tan in minutes, like it or not! The Cherokee doesn't hurt either!:ugh:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Tanning? Er... no. :ugh:

I think generally the only males to tan at salons are Chippendales dancers and professional wrestlers.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm VERY lightly tanned. Sure, I'm Italian on one side of the family, but I got my coloring from my (scandinavian) Dad, although ironically he has much more color than I do...

So basically I got shafted. :lol:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't tan. I tried the tanning bed thing and it didn't really work. It doesn't matter what I do, I either burn or stay white.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
I don't tan. I tried the tanning bed thing and it didn't really work. It doesn't matter what I do, I either burn or stay white.

Well if you would haul your ass to the beach during the days, instead of evenings, then perhaps you would start tanning. :agreed:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
Well if you would haul your ass to the beach during the days, instead of evenings, then perhaps you would start tanning. :agreed:

Um...I work from sun up to I don't give a crap about a tan anymore....:lol:

But even when I do try, nothing happens, I just burn and get miserable or I continue to glow in the dark...

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I go tanning once a week, in a booth. I'm an engineer, so I don't get out much during the week, and I'd rather not look like super-cracka. ;)

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
I go tanning once a week, in a booth. I'm an engineer, so I don't get out much during the week, and I'd rather not look like super-cracka. ;)

Yeah, but we all know you're also a pro-wrestling chippendale's dancer, so TDW was apparently dead on :vince: