Ted Nugent wants to know...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
... where were the lock downs for COVID-1 through COVID-18? I really hope he is just playing to his audience and is not really that daft.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ted-nugent-wants-know-where-204056985.html
The best part of this, aside from his complete ignorance of what the 19 represents, is that both SARS and MERS were coronaviruses and while they never took hold in the states and therefore we never locked down, internationally lockdowns DID occur, and were thankfully swift and effective enough that community transmission never became broad.

zappatton2

Reaction score
Lol, why does this man even get press anymore? At this point, he exists solely to stoke the so-called "culture wars" by being as purposefully asinine as a chronic negative-attention-seeker could ever hope to be.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Did anyone read the Tom Morello interview it links to him talking about Ted? Apparently they're friends according to Tom, and Ted says they're blood brothers.
- It gets better... Ted taught Tom all about sex as a youth.
- I would love to hear how their conversations go down in private!
I guess people of color actually can be freinds with racists. I love Tom for being this kind of person.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Not true! It takes real courage to go out and get shitfaced and high as hell for a month straight leading up to your your Army physical for draft eligibility, show up smashed to ensure you'll fail, and then brag about that afterwards!
And he wasn't just shit-faced.