The Best V Guitar Of All Time.

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VMNT

Reaction score
That black-to-silver was cool but yeah, it was a custom paint job.
Here's a shocker for you:
2F61B5F700000578-3360543-image-a-8_1450170968197.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Classic E-II. Total L. We make guitars for grandmas.
To be fair she's one of the most important grandmas in all of music history...if ANYONE should get a sig guitar it should be her, honestly.

Sure it'd be weird as fuck but it makes all the sense in the world from a business perspective

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
To be fair she's one of the most important grandmas in all of music history...if ANYONE should get a sig guitar it should be her, honestly.

Sure it'd be weird as fuck but it makes all the sense in the world from a business perspective
I am surprised a legacy brand like Gibson or Fender never gave her a signature model. Looks like she’s played a handful of Gibsons on stage over the years along with that E-II most recently.

With her being a big popstar and primarily a vocalist, it’s more like a prop in most cases than anything else though. That being said, Elvis (who’s not much of a player either) has 2 signature guitars, not sure how well they sell but I can’t say I’ve seen a lot of them out in the world.

I wonder if any brands have approached her in the past about signature models that never came to be.