The Division

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

laden

A spaceman....
Reaction score
Don't buy it? :(

I really enjoyed it. Easily one of the best looking games out there. Especially if you are on a beefy PC. It certainly had some bugs at launch, but I had a blast playing coop with friends. I haven't checked it out from the most recent patch though, and I read that it got pretty buggy though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

laden

A spaceman....
Reaction score
That's fair. I do wish the Dark Zone played a bit more like the Beta did. Perhaps people didn't care as much about their character or losing anything since it was the Beta. Last time I went in there I was practically one shotted and no chance of fighting back. So I just stopped going in.

beneharris

Reaction score
I just tried playing this last night, holy crap. Bug city :lol:

I tried getting into Clear Sky, and the stupid thing wouldn't load me in. I could walk part way in, just past the fork lift, and it would just reload me outside. My whole team was inside playing and I was just in this infinite loop, I couldn't go anywhere.

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
Apparently they have added a ton of stuff to the game and have fixed a lot of bugs, and are also bringing in a new "survival" game mode, I would say get it. I had a lot of fun when the game first came out, and it's still a solid shooter at its core. I'd also read about it on the official Reddit page; lots of good info there.

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
I wish they would make the enemies a little less bullet sponges. 30 bullets to the head and guys still feel fine and dandy.

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
I've been playing this again on PS4 since there's a lot of hype about the new Survival DLC. I know PC and Xbox players have had it for about a month and it's being received very well. They took elements of DayZ and made a new game mode; you crash land in Manhattan with just a pistol. You have to stay warm, find food, and gather supplies like armor and weapons to eventually make it to an evac site. The entire map is open and it's 24 players, but you can kill each other or work together. So you really don't know who to trust. Looks like a lot of fun; I've just been doing the Underground and the daily missions. Patch 1.5 really improved a lot, I hadn't touched the game for a while but I feel like some new life has been imbued into the game.

Latest posts