The DUBSTEP Megathread (all things dubstep)

• Thread starter Cadavuh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Dubstep...as I call it "metal techno." It's unfortunately formulaic for the most part. See this:

Divinehippie

ESaD ;)
Reaction score
i like some dubstep, Mt. Eden is pretty cool. i'm still unsure of how to dance to it and i love dancing to electronica (raves ftw, can glow stick like a mofo=P). i even went to a skrillex show when he came through vermont and still dont get how one dances to it. but i am digging some of the dubstep, some is just noise to me though=/.

glpg80

√εvil
Reaction score
i like some dubstep, Mt. Eden is pretty cool. i'm still unsure of how to dance to it and i love dancing to electronica (raves ftw, can glow stick like a mofo=P). i even went to a skrillex show when he came through vermont and still dont get how one dances to it. but i am digging some of the dubstep, some is just noise to me though=/.

You have not seen this video then :lol:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm becoming a massive fan of stuff like Benga, Burial, Skream and Pinch, but not so much of the majorly wubwubby stuff :noplease:

Omnibus

Reaction score
Love me some dubstep. I prefer the more chill and relaxed version of dubstep to the more aggressive form sorta known as "brostep". I can listen to both though, I just find a lot of emotions that come from the relaxed stuff that doesn't really come from anywhere else in my music.

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Great chillstep tunes

Favorite bass music EP of the year thus far

for the lols

My favorite producer

Liquid DnB but still a great tune

Nublet

Sevenstring wannabe
Reaction score

and to mellow things down, I present to you whatever this is... !

There's too many dubstep sub-genres nowadays xD

Latest posts