xtothx

Reaction score
My 7321:

vB07z.jpg

6YuVY.jpg

DwauN.jpg

FYp6a.jpg

uSO7F.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SettleMoore

Reaction score
^That makes me want to sell my 7420 and get a 7321 so bad...so beautiful, and I hate fr with the firey passion of a thousand suns

murakami

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0046.jpg

sorry for the crap quality. :(

just to let you guys know, i didn't notice a whole difference that
justified a j. custom to be shot into another price bracket compared
to a prestige. :)

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
just to let you guys know, i didn't notice a whole difference that
justified a j. custom to be shot into another price bracket compared
to a prestige. :)

so...it seems top notch guitars are not for you to hear the difference yet?
i had ebmms, schecter custom, have bunch of prs'ses and j-custom is my favorite one soundwise tonewise

murakami

Banned
Reaction score
so...it seems top notch guitars are not for you to hear the difference yet?
i had ebmms, schecter custom, have bunch of prs'ses and j-custom is my favorite one soundwise

soundwise sounds great :)

i am sure they are using the best wood out there, but i am talking about the feel of the neck. i didn't really notice that big of a difference, so i dont see it being warranted 2 grand more than a prestige. i personally like the jeff loomis sig. it feels really smooth and fast. maybe i got lucky, i dont know, but the guitar is not a custom, and it just plays awesome. :)

and whats with the condescending attitude? i like ibanez, no need to feel like i insulted your mother or anything.

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
No, nothing like that. Sorry, didn't meant to be rude. It's just that my english sucks and i didn't knew how to express better)

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
^That makes me want to sell my 7420 and get a 7321 so bad...so beautiful, and I hate fr with the firey passion of a thousand suns

DONT DO IT!!!

trust me... i own 2 RG7620s and 1 RG7321... and while the RG7321 was great for my first seven string, it doesnt stand up to the RG7620/RG7420 due to quality issues...

your RG7420 is made in japan as where the RG7321 is made in indonesia... in the indo guitars, they use asian basswood, which is yellowish and tends to sound more lifeless than the american basswood used in the japanese guitars... this is one reason why basswood tends to get a bad name; people will play some shit chinese basswood guitar at GC and play a Gibson les paul and come to the conclusion that basswood sucks...

not to mention the 7420 just feels nicer in the hands than the 7321

Mrfelop

Reaction score
hello guys, i'm Mrfelop from medellin colombia and i have ibanez rga7, nice guitar, great sound but i have a little question, the bridge of this guitar is gibraltar standard bridge color is dark chrome but when i play finished the color of bridge change mmmmm is silver chrome, it's normal or is unpainted? thaks guys and i'm sorry for my english, remember i'm latino and my english is so poor.

nothingleft09

What... the... F@#k!
Reaction score
Ok, heres mine... lol

Both 7621's. :) The one on the left is modded with a 3 way in the tone spot and filled 5 way and is getting painted Synergy Green from the new camaro in a few weeks. Has a custom hipshot bridge from the runs elysian had done with graphtech saddles.

SANY0010.jpg

Joshua2209

Reaction score
Whats the best way to get a 7620 refinished? Is there like an outstanding company that does it?

Edit:eek:ther than doing it yourself xD

Iceblade

Reaction score
Recent work done by BG Custom Guitars of Houston:
K7.jpg

Painted W/ PPG Black

Dimarzio X2N 7 in bridge

Locked Tremolo

Mirrored Headstock Cover w/ new logo

Ebonized Fretboard

Plays Killer... :hbang:

SW Davion

Where is BG Customs located in Houston? Do they have a website? I've got an RG7621 that I am thinking of having refinished, as well. Thanks!

Regards,
Jeff

gossong

Reaction score
Here's my 'family'... not all are Ibz 7's, but still a sweet collection.

gossong-albums-family-portrait-picture5919-img-3142.jpg

LTD MH-307
Ibanez RG7680-LTD1
Ibanez RGA427Z
Ibanez RG2077XL
Ibanez 540PII-SH

In the front is a '91 Ibanez SR05.