The Ibanez J. Custom, LACS and Prestige thread

• Thread starter ZeroSignal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Just picked this one up last week, this may be my favorite RG yet, it feels different from the 657-msk I had and it also feels different from the 550 Genesis I recently had as well.
I threw a Magic arm assembly on there as I like that above the stock trem arms these come with , but besides that I don't think I need to change a thing (for once)
IMG_4872.jpg

Matt08642

Reaction score
Just picked this one up last week, this may be my favorite RG yet, it feels different from the 657-msk I had and it also feels different from the 550 Genesis I recently had as well.
I threw a Magic arm assembly on there as I like that above the stock trem arms these come with , but besides that I don't think I need to change a thing (for once)
View attachment 128487

Thinking of getting a Magik-Arm for my Edge Pro RG2550. Tried my best to get the arm holder tight and I just can't seem to get it like I have it on my 7620. Followed the same steps from IbanezRules and the EP just seems to be a bitch lol. Is the Magik Arm install easy?

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a Magik-Arm for my Edge Pro RG2550. Tried my best to get the arm holder tight and I just can't seem to get it like I have it on my 7620. Followed the same steps from IbanezRules and the EP just seems to be a bitch lol. Is the Magik Arm install easy?
there’s a nut you remove from the underside of the tremolo which then allows you to remove the bar’s housing/sleeve. Put the new one in following that same logic and you’re all set. Love mine!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
yes super easy

DCM_Allan

Sol Invictus
Reaction score
I'll get around to a proper NGD thread some day but now that I'm past the honeymoon phase all I'll say for now is that this is my new daily driver

DSF3400-HDR.jpg
What model is it?

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm guessing the bevels on the horns.

Or is a perspective thing? The neck looks longer on the 1527 based on where the nut is. Again, maybe it's just a weird perspective thing.