The Mass Effect 3 Thread

• Thread starter ShadowFactoryX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
They're bringing back the inventory system so I'm happy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't wait, lets hope the inventory isn't as stupid as Mass effect though, with all those duplicate items. Mass Effect is the only consistantly meritable RPG franchise in the last decade, imo.

MrGignac

Sonderkommando
Reaction score
Mass effect 1 & 2 were awesome, i dont think ive ever played a bioware game i didnt like. The new one is going to be awesome im sure.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I got Mass Effect 2 shortly after it came out, and I freaking love that game to death! I'm super excited about the third one!

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I still haven't played 2, though I've had it for months. I beat 1 on 360 a few times, then got 1 and 2 on Steam when they went on sale a few months ago. I've been telling myself that I'll play 2 once I've beaten 1 again on PC, but every time I sit down to play 1 I end up stopping after a relatively short period of time. There just isn't anything new to see anymore, so despite how much I enjoyed my first three playthroughs, the fourth is just... boring.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
I played 1 and 2 on the 360, but my 360 is broken, so I want to get 1 and 2 on pc so I can have my own story on the ME3.

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
Inventory is going to be sweet. But I honestly liked the system in 2 for a change. Provided the fact they kept adding different weapons.

I loved all the DLC, but I felt the last one was rushed a lot, and lacked everything the other ones had.

I beat the first one 5 times and second one 3 times (going to start a fourth one) :D

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
My only bummer is that all my original ME1 playthroughs were on the HD connected to the 360 that got jacked when my apartment was broken into a couple years ago. :( I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming days when our game saves can just go to the cloud so I don't ever have to worry about shit like that happening again.

I did another couple playthroughs of ME1 right before ME2 came out, but it just felt tedious to do all the same stuff over again and sucked a lot of the magic out.

Anyway, won't be an issue this time around. Stoked! :metal:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I did kinda miss the crazy inventory system in ME1. If they've streamlined it and hopefully added more weapon models instead of just different skins, then it will be awesome.

I still need to finish the last DLC for ME2.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
@Synrgy - You go Commander Shepard on that ass and get em back. He came back from the dead to whoop that ass. :agreed:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
FFFFFFFFFFUCKING YES got obsessed with 1 and played 12 hours a day when I first got 2, just goddamn otherworldly.

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
My HDD got corrupted when I sent mine out to get fixed from the RROD, I lost 3 ME1 Profiles, 2 ME2 :(

I was so incredibly pissed, I mean I have tons of other games, (I had at least over 60 hours on Too Human of all games)

But having lost my mass effect profiles made me die a little inside.

I hope they keep most characters in the third one, there's a few I could do without.

and honestly I'm most interested in wtf cerberus is going to do.