The miracle cure for acne. AND ITS FREE.

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
This shit works folks. My face has been clear for months. Simply put a clean towel on your pillow every night. I fold it in half so I can use it 2 nights in a row by simply flipping it over.

It sounds too good to be true, but I started it and the acne just ceased to happen. My best friend started it and is getting similar results.

Make sure to shower every day or at least wash your face with hot water. Dont use soap.

Just thought I'd share what I know about this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
:yesway: Been doing this for a whlie. Awesome.

Zonk Knuckle

Contributor
Reaction score
This would work if acne was actually caused just by dirt on your face. The miracle cure for acne is the acne.org regimen, basically having your face constantly saturated with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. The clean towel thing might help a little for very mild acne.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
I used rubbing alcohol on my face when I last had acne - I know, I know it's not the best thing to do other than spot treatment, but I was pissed and wanted to scorch them from the surface of the earth. It worked and my face is still soft and zit-free ever since, so I can't really say I don't recommend it. :lol: Just, for the love of god, make sure you don't breathe in until it's washed off haha.

I'll try the towel thing next time I have a little and see though, kinda sounds easier. :yesway:

a1a2a3a4

Banned
Reaction score
I used rubbing alcohol on my face when I last had acne - I know, I know it's not the best thing to do other than spot treatment, but I was pissed and wanted to scorch them from the surface of the earth. It worked and my face is still soft and zit-free ever since, so I can't really say I don't recommend it. :lol: Just, for the love of god, make sure you don't breathe in until it's washed off haha.

I'll try the towel thing next time I have a little and see though, kinda sounds easier. :yesway:

Bleach also works.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Or maybe you guys just need to wash your pillow cases.

:agreed:

My old roommate washed his sheets about once every 2 months and had terrible acne. He finally started washing them every week (and the pillow cases twice a week sometimes) and the acne almost vanished.

But yeah, most people don't need expensive prescription acne medicine. Just find which of the two types of OTC face wash creams work best with your skin (Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide), then USE THEM EVERYDAY!!*

*Benzoyl Peroxide can be too harsh for some people to use everyday, if you're a girly man: I apply it with steel wool and scrub it off with a grinding wheel

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I was expecting the cure to be age. Around 19-20 all my acne cleared up. I never really had it bad though, and I know some people much older than me who still have it.

Also, FWIW, several of my friends with horrible, legendary-status acne used Accuntane, and within months it looked like they'd never had it. Except for the scars, of course.

MetalJordan

Reaction score
I'm just gonna try a combination of toothpaste, benzoyl peroxide, a towel on my pillow, and washing my sheets twice a week. Hopefully my skin will become a god.:bowdown:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
IMO there are two different types of acne. mild and medical. for mild stuff you see on most people with "flare ups", wash your sheets. for people with constant acne and huge swaps on the face that never leave, benzoyl peroxide is your best best.