The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score
^^^ i originally took it from their facebook page. went there and tried to play it too just now and it seems they've pulled it from their main page already :squint:

well it was a sweet clip to listen to for all of the oh i dunno, 5 hours it was up? lol

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
MintBerryCrunch is my savior.

And this album will destroy!
Glad I pre-ordered! :hbang:

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
MintBerryCrunch is my savior.

And this album will destroy!
Glad I pre-ordered! :hbang:

i loveeeee the second riff in the video:

BOWWWW NAR NAH.
BOWWWW NAR NAH DA NAH
BOWWWW NAR NAH.
BOWWWW NAR NAH DA NAH

been in my head all fucken day

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
All I can do is look at google maps and internally struggle with the fact that Twin Cities is 12.5 hours away from where I am. I want that CD now you don't even understand.

diatron5

Reaction score
I hope that album is good, I really liked the first two, but I though the production on the re release of rareform was horrible. I did not care for the new vocals, both the delivery and the tone. I also feel like you know the first album was kinda "for the kids" so to speak, but rareform was just pushing the envelope, and really made the band look like they would become one of the great progressive metal bands. Then they made the re-release and the production was much more "generic" and the added breakdown to cursing akhnaten seemed like a joke. I have seen this band in these 3 "stages" of their growth and I can definitely say that they had their best performances just after the original release of rareform.

just my opinion though...
I'm sure this album will be very successful with the kids though, I just hope they are making the music for themselves still because they have great potential.

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that album is good, I really liked the first two, but I though the production on the re release of rareform was horrible. I did not care for the new vocals, both the delivery and the tone. I also feel like you know the first album was kinda "for the kids" so to speak, but rareform was just pushing the envelope, and really made the band look like they would become one of the great progressive metal bands. Then they made the re-release and the production was much more "generic" and the added breakdown to cursing akhnaten seemed like a joke. I have seen this band in these 3 "stages" of their growth and I can definitely say that they had their best performances just after the original release of rareform.

I'm sure this album will be very successful with the kids though, I just hope they are making the music for themselves still because they have great potential.

The rerelease of Rareform sounds 10x better than the original version, dude. The original version has an extremely harsh guitar tone and super shitty sounding drums. The rerelease is way cleaner, more balanced, and more powerful sounding.

thefool

Reaction score

pretty positive they are making the music for themselves considering the other day on facebook they posted:

"
‎7 days and counting until the release of our new album!! I just wanted to mention that this is the most excited we've been IN A LONG TIME to put out some new songs for you guys :)"

splinter8451

Reaction score

pretty positive they are making the music for themselves considering the other day on facebook they posted:

"
‎7 days and counting until the release of our new album!! I just wanted to mention that this is the most excited we've been IN A LONG TIME to put out some new songs for you guys :)"

I heard they didn't break up over that argument a few months ago cause they wanted to "Stay Together For the Kids"

:lol: Horrible.

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
I heard they didn't break up over that argument a few months ago cause they wanted to "Stay Together For the Kids"

:lol: Horrible.

They already said the reason they dropped those shows was because they wanted more time to finish up recording the remaining music for In Dreams.

thefool

Reaction score
They already said the reason they dropped those shows was because they wanted more time to finish up recording the remaining music for In Dreams.

pretty sure they dropped those shows was because they got in a fight and it came down to drop some shows or no more after the burial, which is what they posted on their myspace.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I'm surprised to find that I'm one of very few who preferred the re-release of Rareform. The vocals just sound much more mature, the drums sound less clicky, and the guitars and bass don't sound as paper-thin, to my ears, at least.