The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score

Brand new song! This is so sick

You're a few months late to the party, it was posted a few pages back and they've been playing this since september/october last year. Though I agree, its amazing.

Tyler

Reaction score
You're a few months late to the party, it was posted a few pages back and they've been playing this since september/october last year. Though I agree, its amazing.

Ahh makes sense. I fell off of the band for a bit and just saw this today. Looked a page back and didn't see it, haha must have needed to go back one more.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you guys can see this: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151381131484639.1073741825.16477494638&type=1

For those who can't, its straight off of Randall's Facebook:

Randall Amplifiers said:
Super proud to announce the start of a new signature collaboration with one of modern metal's real heavyweights... After The Burial. Trent, Justin, Lee.... we are beyond happy to be working with you and really look forward to what we can we do together. More details on the signature product plans (both guitar and bass) will be coming over the new while. Welcome to the team, guys...

So yeah, looks like the guys at ATB just scored a real nice endorsement deal with Randall. What do you guys think of it?

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
A BETTER Randall amp? I guess you haven't kept an eye on NAMM...or the internet!
;)
This could also be a poweramp. Could be interesting!

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I wonder what songs they re-recorded from Forging.. probably A Steady Decline. Hoping for Redeeming The Wretched, my favorite off that album.

They re-recorded Redeeming. Both Trent and Justin got 6 strings from Ibanez, and when I saw them live last year, they used them specifically for that song and no others.

Dan Halen

Reaction score

REMIXED AND RECORDED WITH ANTHONY \m/

This is fantastic!!!

It always makes me happy when bands do stuff like this. I didn't like this song previously because of the vocalist and the production. If they did what they did for "Rareform" for "Forging a Future Self" that would be amazing! But work on new stuff more.....that definitely takes precedence!

PineappleExpress

PineappleExpress
Reaction score
I need to extend my love for this band! Heard the new "A steady decline" about 20 minutes ago, needless to say this is the only song i'm listening to today! I think the randalls will be power amps, nobody parts with an axe fx.

anomynous

Reaction score
58095_10152792454550574_1250525586_n.jpg