The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score

A Spawn of Possession cover I did, covering both Bryssling's and Karlsson's parts. Check it out

Sweet job man! I say that anyone that can cover SoP deserves serious praise, the most technical band I know.
Here is my attempt at a bass cover scorched which has to be the easiest song bass wise or I would not be playing it. The cover is not perfect because I did like 10 takes on non of them were 100% stellar.
It should be uploaded in a few minutes + time to get through all the processing and stuff (I should add that it has been uploading since about half four, so bout 8/9 hours!)

I also have trigger by in flames uploading after.

please comment on anything

SensesTied

Reaction score
This is my band's latest show somewhat edited by our Vocalist, we're called The Archimedes Death Ray, and ignore the "MC" who introduces us like were in a boxing match

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gm7LUkhzZ9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThemBones89

Reaction score
Here's a cover I recently made of a Rob Scallon song called 'For That Second'.

Rob has seen it and said he was 'blown away' by it :D

What do you guys think? If you like it please Share and Subscribe to my channel, thank you :)