The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Studiostriver

Reaction score
I would like to present you a multi-month project. It is primarily planned as music for the video game, battle theme. After the project was suspended, the characters were transferred to comics.

Music is a combination of heavy metal and symphony orchestra. We also did a retro version that I will forward later.

I hope you`ll like it. There were 60 channels in the project, so this is the most demanding project I have ever made on my YouTube Channel.
It was painstaking job, but the results are quite solid, in my personal opinion.

Like, subscribe, or comment on my You Tube channel is highly appreciated.

pcs

Reaction score
I've started a one-man It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia inspired deathgrind project called Fight Milk

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System

Greg Barnett

Reaction score
My E.P. from last year

I'm going in a heavier, faster direction this year. It's going to be blastbeat-tastic:kd:

My sound in 2013

Stockfoot13

Reaction score
Luck Wont Save You
Melodic death metal/deathcore

All our music is free on bandcamp. We are an internet only band consisting of 2 guys. Russell Eck does all the guitars, bass, keys, and vocals. Jared Klein does drums and is currently the drummer in Rivers of Nihil.

Luck Wont Save You - Kings and Cretins (Drummer of Rivers of Nihil)

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
I was bored last night and threw this together since it's one of my favorite DT songs to play.

Stockfoot13

Reaction score
Jared Klein from Rivers of Nihil and Luck Wont Save You doing a drum playthrough

Stilicho

Reaction score
Finally got around to recording another cover, this time with the camera in focus and with good lighting! Not 100%, but not too bad either. Enjoy!

HjR

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Check out my cover for the song's called Everything Ends by Slipknot.
Hope you like it! :)

Greetings,

Greg