The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Nordberg

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I made a cover of the Solo in hotel california by the Eagles. If you want to learn the solo the tabs are part of the video :)

SebastianSP221

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi how are you? let me share the last cover that i been working on, its "far beyond the sun" from Yngwie Malmsteen. In this case i also made the backing track to fit perfectly with the tempo from the orginal song. Also i translate all the tab to play with E tuning. Ill hope you like it, greetings from Argentina.

r33per

Reaction score
Got an AER Compact 60/4 at Christmas, had a go at an old Satriani piece. I did this over 20 years ago for my Scottish Higher Music performance exam!

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Here's an excerpt of some stuff I wrote and recorded for the first album I released:

slan

Reaction score
Releasing a single for my solo project Fallen Shrines later this month - here's a preview!

Nick4764

Reaction score
I got some new lighting over the holidays and decided to try it out by re-recording an Hour of Penance cover I did almost a decade ago, enjoy, and yes I know the flag is crooked