The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score

I am the guy at the beginning in the grey. This was at the Caribbean Pan festival at Virginia Beach a few years ago. Was an awesome experience to play with greats such as Andy Narell, Andy Narell, Lord Relator, Mark Walker, Dario Eskenazi, Pedro Martinez, Gregory Jones, and others. When we are on stage I am in the front on the left.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Footage of the panorama tune THE PASSAGE is on my youtube. I am on the right side of the stage to the left of the front row. Enjoy guys.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I decided to have some fun by trying to record all of Helmet's Meantime album in one take. No edits, so there's a few minor flubs, but screw it. This was purely for fun & to pay homage to Page Hamilton, a fantastic songwriter & influence to me. I just did a quick runthrough & pressed play. Anyway, let me know what you think. 37 minutes of goodness starts now! ENJOY! :yesway:

QUICK NOTE: For whatever reason, sometimes the audio/video on youtube's playback can get out of sync until around 2:45. Sorry. Nothing I can do.

berserker213

Reaction score
I did a cover of "My Curse" by Killswitch Engage. Nothing too fancy, but I really enjoy playing this song, and I wanted to make a video for teh Interwebs.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
Some friends of mine found a Finnish orchestral version of The Final Countdown on YouTube. This had to be done.

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score

Little solo in odd time signatures, nothing super shreddy but it was fun to do some leadwork in 13/16.

dave6

Reaction score

I covered Zyglrox by Periphery. Periphery's getting pretty popular, along with the whole "djent" style. Definitely inspirational. Feel free to comment the video, I always appreciate any constructive criticism.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
My cover of Stabwound, from the official Tab Book.

goddamn man, you've got some seriously amazing technique...lefties united!

I spent the last few days learning this song by ear, conveniently right as the new album just dropped! Nothing is as much fun to play right now haha

Buch20

Reaction score

New Song. I recorded it on garage band in 2 days so give me a break about the shitty tone and playing. I reeeally messed up the sweep part, but I really wasn't in the mood to make it perfect since this is just a lil taste of my music and my first song ever recorded. Tell me what you think :)